what to wear, what to wear...
![]() |
| New York Dolls Dress, Leopard Coat |
| Criss-Cross Tights, Moto Boots |
Do you ever have one of those days when you feel like you have absolutely nothing to wear? (even though I can hardly close my closet drawers, this happens to me every other day) Well as usual, I had one of those days. But I started to think about what helps me get out of this rut and I figured out that it helps to find one statement piece or just something new I want to wear and start from there. Once I find that piece, I can usually throw together an outfit around it. For me this was my new New York Dolls dress. After shuffling through my closet for quiet some time I decided to pair it with criss-cross tights, my every day glitter moto boots, and a giant leopard coat. Not sure how the leopard coat came last, but it did, and somehow I ended up pretty satisfied with this look.
stay warm
xx Frankie

Those tights are awesome!
ReplyDeleteNever seen those before *starts looking online*
Regards,
Miss Eliza WonDerland
www.misselizawonderland.com
Love the tights and pretty leopard coat ^^
ReplyDeleteStephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/