hello world, I'm your wild girl.


helloooo

My name is Frankie, I'm a musician and Strokes obsessed fan girl. I was pretty much born into the world of music and fashion thanks to my parents (who are without a doubt cooler than I am). I've never really been a fashionista, but in the past few years I've been finding my own sense of style and getting more involved in the fashion world. My style is very much influenced by music, specifically 70's Glam Rock (because who doesn't love glitter platforms?). 

In terms of music, I've played in two bands and I'm currently working on writing my own music. Some of the many musicians that influence me include: Julian Casablancas, Joan Jett, Hayley Williams, Amy Winehouse, T.Rex, David Bowie, Debbie Harry and Suzi Quatro. That influence goes for style as well. If you don't know any one of these musicians, look them up! 

So in short, this blog is going to be a music/style blog because music and style really do go hand in hand!  

In other news:  if you're bored check out my room in Teen Vogue last month!


Srry this was boring, i'll get better soon, I promise! 

xx Frankie 

fun fact: Frankie's Planet is a song my dad wrote for me when I was a baby.






Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Ok, don't know if first comment went thru, you may be approving them, but now I'm signed into my Google account and will try again. I am looking forward to following your blog and the pic your mom posted of you on Facebook is very reminiscent of Joan Jet during her Runaway days. Hello world, I'm your wild girl, I'm your ch ch ch ch cherry bomb! ��

    ReplyDelete