t'was a very bowie christmas

I've had this idea for a post for a while now, but what better day to post than David Bowie's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOWIE! 

Without a doubt Bowie is a style icon for many, so I'm not complaining that most of my presents this year seemed to run with the Bowie theme.

David Bowie Is
This book David Bowie Is is totally awesome (not to mention it looks so cool in my bedroom). The book includes pictures of Bowie's best outfits, along with handwritten lyrics to his hit songs. If you ever need a little inspiration, this book is the perfect tool. I could flip through this book for hours. 

Shoe Cult 
These gold boots shall be my every day boots. I'm not one to wear heels every day, but these are actually pretty comfortable. If you're interested Nasty Gal is selling them 75% off right now, so click through to the link if you're as obsessed as I am.

Allison Burn's "Black Like My Heart" collection
Huge thank you to Allison Burns for custom making this metallic leather british flag pillow for me. This pillow fits right in with my british rock inspired room. Allison is a super cool person, talented designer, and a long time friend of my mom's. Her new "Black Like My Heart" collection is perfect for all you rockers, so check itttt! 

Topshop Blazer
Is it just me or does this remind anyone else of Russell Brand's blazer in Get Him to the Greek? #strokethefurrywall . I've been wanting a fitted silver blazer for a while now, and of course my mom  found the perfect one from Topshop. 


wow-- that was a lot of metallic for one post, but it IS Bowie's birthday today! 

“I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.” - David Bowie

xx Frankie 





Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Hi Frankie,

    The Color Tag loves your style and would like you to contribute to our website (www.thecolortag.net). We are always looking to share fresh new styles with our viewers. Please email me if you are interested and I will send you a more detailed message! My email address is colortag.thrift@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon

    XoXo
    Nifty Thrifty
    www.thecolortag.net

    ReplyDelete