polka dots, clubmasters, bows, and creepers?

Dress from Wasteland , Ray-Bans sunglasses


Metallic creepers, Pink bow

So I don't mean to brag, but it was dress weather today in LA... ANYWAYS! I always like mixing punk and girly things, hence how the pink metallic creepers and bow combination came to be. I was at first hesitant to buy these creepers, because I had no idea what I would pair them with. But my boyfriend bought these for me (round of applause for Keelan!) and I've actually worn them more times than I can count. I think the key is not to overplay the whole punk look, so I decided to pair them with a polka dot dress, bow, and my new favorite ray-ban club masters!

If you wear creepers, how do you do it? I feel like it's sometimes a challenge for a lot of people.

xx

Frankie

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ahh thanks so much! love your blog!

      xx
      Frankie

      Delete
  2. Awe youth...it looks so good on you. On me, not so much. However, I am 40 years older...Bah ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress!
    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring my new midi skirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you!! your style is siiiick! love the creepers in the last post.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed! Thank you for checking out my blog! love your style!

      Delete
  6. I nominated you for the Leibester Award here; http://whatmaisiewore.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/leibester-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pics, i loved the style of your clothes :D
    Very great blog you got

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/blue-day-on-dock.html

    ReplyDelete