hollywood with friends


Muscle Tee, Frankie B. Jeans

See By Chloé Studded Boots

Lock Necklace

Ray-Bans Sunglasses, One Teaspoon Bralette

Before school starts back up again, my friends and I decided to hit up the Amoeba sidewalk sale yesterday. I ended up buying myself Joan Jett's "I Love Rock n Roll" vinyl (no surprise there). Afterwards we head out to Melrose and split a brownie sundae at Johnny Rockets. Guilty, but totally worth it... 

This outfit started with me really wanting to wear that lock necklace I got for Christmas. A few outfit changes later, and after my closet had been turned completely upside down, I came up with this. 

Thank you everyone for following and all your lovely comments. Also, special thanks to Keelan and Zoe for taking these pictures for me. <3 

xx Frankie

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. love this look! Your jeans are gorgeous! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, you have such a adorable blog and interesting post, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to do so and follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back, thank you. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww!! This outfit is cool and inspired!

    Greetings from Fashionbyladym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace so much!! :) Thanks for follwoing me! I am for sure following you now too! :) <3

    http://leoniemueller.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I've nominated you for a Liebster award. For more info, check out my blog.

    http://erinwithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that lock necklace and your jeans too!! We decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award! It is an award for new bloggers! Check out our blog for all the rules! Reb-Elle xx http://therebellejournal.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/liebster-award.htm

    ReplyDelete