too glam for tea

Gold top, Frankie B. Jeans

Mirrored sunglasses
Metallic pumps



This may not be your typical saturday afternoon tea outfit, but who said typical was cool? Today I went out for tea in Beverly Hills but had some trouble finding a dress fit for a civilized afternoon tea. So I thought why not just dress up my new jeans with pumps and a dressy top? I'm loving the idea of cropped jeans right now, especially with spring around the corner (shout out to my mom for the jean inspiration). I know some may think mixing gold and silver are a fashion no-no, but I kind of thought this worked out nicely. What are some fashion no-no's that you like to defy?

xx Frankie

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, love this outfit post. Just to let you know I nominated you for the Leibster awards, have a look on my page for the details xx

    http://jobloggss.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely top!

    xo,
    www.misspaulinevintage.jimdo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!, I really like your blog so I nominated you for The Liebster Award! Check the nomination out on my blog:
    http://polish-andlemonade.blogspot.com/

    xx
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, you are gorgeous! And your style is stunning!
    Great blog :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I love it!!
    I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin! Hope you will follow me back! ♥

    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl
    http://www.facebook.nl/nathalie.kemna.official

    ReplyDelete