Criss Cross






Leather Jacket- Topshop
Criss Cross Leotard- Pretty Attitude
Pleather Skirt- Nasty Gal
Leopard Booties- Saint Laurent

Here's another all black outfit... Just kidding, this time I wore leopard boots ;) I promise I'm not feeling down, but ever since I dyed my hair I think it just feels good to be back in black. Today I decided to wear this awesome criss cross leotard I got from Pretty Attitude. Did I say leotard? I meant swimsuit! My mom is the one who taught me that leotards/swimsuits double as great shirts. Plus, as the namesake of Frankie B. jeans, I can't tell you how many times I've heard "crack kills" and it's kind of nice to feel covered in a leotard. As for the rest of the outfit, I paired the leotard with a pleather pencil skirt, leopard booties and my go-to leather jacket. 

xx Frankie 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. such a killer dress

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i am so in love with this post you look amazing
    the Dress so classy yet so eyecatchy
    and the Location is perfect
    wow, you just got a new follower from Germany ;)

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress is damn sexy.... you giving killer look :)

    Designer Dresses

    ReplyDelete