working it out






Sunglasses- Ray Bans
Windbreaker- SOLOW
Mesh Sports Bra- SOLOW
Capri Pant- SOLOW
Boots- Jeffrey Campbell


Photos by Daniella Clarke

If you're like me, I'm not one to walk out of the house in workout clothes. I workout and immediately shower and change; however, lately I've been noticing more and more women walking around every day in active wear. So this is where SOLOW comes into the picture. My mom recently started collaborating with an activewear line called SOLOW, but what's great about SOLOW is it is designed to be worn from gym to street. I know I know, it's my mom blahblahblah, but I honestly really like their pieces. This windbreaker reminds me of a leather jacket, and these leggings are slouchy and cropped and hardly look like workout leggings! This collection will be launching at the end of this month, so get excited! ALSO- if you like what you're seeing.... for the first time ever I'm holding a GIVEAWAY. 

Here's what you do:

comment on my post on Instagram (@frankieberry) or Facebook (Facebook.com/frankiesplanetblog) and tag 3 FRIENDS for a chance to win a pair of SOLOW leggings. Winner will be chosen at random! GOOD LUCK!

xx Frankie 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. very cool look -- love the all black

    international giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so much xxx
    http://mtvgenerati0n.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need all of these pieces....they look so super cool on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features.
    low price workout clothes

    ReplyDelete