With a Little Help From My Friends








These past few weeks have been CRRRAAZY!!! Not only did I score a job at one of my favorite stores, Topshop, but it was also my birthday! First of all, thank you so much to all my friends and family for making my birthday so special. I had a great day and I really felt the love from everyone. Secondly, I did a photo shoot yesterday with my boyfriend Keelan as the photographer and his sister/my friend Summer as the makeup and hair stylist! Summer recently graduated from the Paul Mitchell school and she is awesome (I mean look at that smokey eye, I could never do that!) ALSO, how could I forget to give a shout out to my mom for my out of this world birthday present... my new Saint Laurent leopard booties. 

Check out Summer's website and Keelan's blog to see more of their work!

xx
Frankie

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment