Teenage Wasteland












All clothes thrifted from Wasteland
Fish Net Bracelet- Urban Lace
Motorcycle Ring- Frisk Jewelry

This post is dedicated to RECYCLING! I'm not much of a thrift shopper, but when I do Wasteland is my favorite place to go. I'm just not very patient and have a hard time sifting through clothes for hours, but I can always count on Wasteland to have a good selection (plus it's not overwhelming). Recently I found out about this awesome jewelry line called Urban Lace who make their jewelry out of recycled bicycle inner tubes! I was immediately drawn to their Siren bracelet, because I thought it was kind of punk and looked like fish net tights. After getting this bracelet, I was inspired to put together a recycled look. This outfit head-to-toe (with the exception of the jewelry) is entirely thrifted from Wasteland. I also got this really awesome motorcycle ring from Frisk Jewelry (not recycled) but wanted to show that off because it's pretty rad too!! 

REDUCE REUSE RECYCLE

xx

Frankie


Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

6 comments: