photo courtesy of hanna beth
Name: Hanna Beth
Who’s your style icon?
Edie Sedgwick & David Bowie
Who/what inspired you to do what you do?
Hmm.. Teen angst? Ha Ha. When I was younger I had a really hard time fitting in at school. I would get bullied and teased for the way I looked and dressed. At 16, I started to use social media to cope with the emotions from what I was going through. I would write on my Live Journal and MySpace about what I was going through. Once I started building a following, I started posting more photos. I would shoot with any photographer who would take my photo. It was always a dream of mine to model, probably because my mom was a model and I have always looked up to her. I remember being in 6th grade and saying I was going to be a model and all of the kids made fun of me. Anyways, at 18 Buzz Media contacted me through MySpace and asked me to come blog for their site. I was with them for about 8 years and now, here i am! Ha!
What up-and-coming band/artist should we all know about?
I am the worst with new music, I'm an old soul.. I love the classics.
Where is your favorite place to shop?
Online.. I love shopping on ebay.. If I'm not shopping online, I love going to vintage stores and finding hidden gems. My favorite vintage shops in LA are Jet Rag, American Vintage, Gotta Have It and Wasteland.
What’s the last movie you saw?
Kurt Cobain Montage of Heck Documentary
Where is your favorite place to eat?
Catch in NYC
Describe your perfect day
Spending the day with people I love and just relaxing. Laying by a pool, watching good movies, listening to music and ordering in from Mr.Chows. I love having lazy days since I work so much.
Beatles or Rolling Stones?
Rolling Stones
What’s your favorite app?
Instagram
What are you currently working on?
Currently I am shooting a TV show which comes out in September, I launched my own blog, have a few photo shoots coming up when I get back to LA and this summer I will be doing part of Warped Tour with our brand Sober is Sexy!
What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
To stay in the moment. I have a tendency to worry about the future and things that haven't even happened yet. I need to just stay in the now, because if you are constantly thinking ahead, you're going to miss enjoying what you have right now.. and that's all we have, is now.
Want more of Hanna? Check out her website and follow her on Twitter & IG!!
Instagram - @BarbieBethTwitter
Twitter- @TheHannaBeth
I love her style! great post!
ReplyDeletehttp://hashtagliz.com