Blue Orchid









After a long and agonizing search for Kat Von D's blue "Poe" lipstick, I finally have one! It was the last one left in Sephora, which made it feel all that much more satisfying. I celebrated for a little bit and then reluctantly found this awesome blue faux leather jacket from Forever 21. Shh it's totally not Forever 21, but it is... Even though I really didn't need another leather jacket, I've never had a BLUE one.... As a result, this outfit was inspired by my very blue shopping spree I had this week, but not in a smurf way... more like a blue meanie way. Whatever that means.... 

xx Frankie

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    Gorgeous pictures & design:)
    -Lauren xoxo
    pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jacket and I love the lipstick! If you're ever looking for a gorgeous handmade leather bag check out www.karlavargas.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it !
    Check out my blog
    http://ourfashionworlds.blogspot.com/2014/09/black-diamond.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! You should definitely check out Hipster Tops Teen Clothing Store, They sell Hipster Clothing, Crop Tops, Graphic Tees, Crew Neck Sweaters & Hipster Sweaters for teens! You would look great in them, excited to see more of your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete