Back to Black

Punk Pencil Skirt


Lace Bracelet
Cameo Pillow



Today, I was feeling in an all black kind of mood and considering most of my wardrobe consists of black, you can imagine these moods happen quite often. Also, when am I not feeling black, lace and studs? I have always been really inspired by punk style and when I received some of these rad pieces from the rock n roll brand Pretty Attitude, I couldn't be more excited to style them! I decided to pair this awesome punk pencil skirt with a band t-shirt, but you could totally rock this with a crop top too (I just love showing my music pride). I like to think this outfit is what happens when a goth goes to Coachella.

Check out www.pretty-attitude.com for more awesome rock/punk/goth inspired pieces! (links to my scores are provided below each photo!)

xx Frankie

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I found you on LB. Great outfit! Love black outfits your shoes are the best balerina shoes I've ever seen :o I need them.
    Have nice day!
    Regi, from www.walkingparadoxblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete